Thinking About What Matters

On the days that you feel exhausted those are the days that you must find time to thin about the good in your life. The things that matter most to you. I find when I don't do that I start to feel burned out and then rudderless to get back on course. Right now, routines are out the window and I am having a hard time getting back into it. Partly because I injured myself and partly because I just have a lot on my mind.

In the hopes of getting back into it and finding my intention once more I will think about the things that matter most to me. 

- Family 
- Friends 
- Community service 
- Learning 
- Dialogue 
- Health 
- Home 
- Exploration 
- Humor   
- Reset 

These were the words that first came to my mind. What is important to you? Write down ten words, ideas, people, or anything else that comes to mind for what is important to your life and your happiness. 

Remind yourself why you do what you do. 

#LiveIntentionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

My Name Is Megan, And I am a Cancer (Zodiac not to Society)