Change of Plans

This is what has been on my mind as of late. I am not a morning person. I have never been in my life. The fact that I was able over several months to be able to start working out in the morning is...well amazing. I got comfortable. I created routines. I got use to having lounge time in the morning. Showering. Eating a good breakfast. Setting myself up for success. As soon as I got into my stride that was when my new neighbors complained about my workouts. The contract does mention 7am as a time, so the landlord does not want to give me permission to do anything until my neighbor agrees it is okay with them. So, until told otherwise I need to figure out how to maintain my morning routines by doing things differently.

This has made me stressed and to be honest a bit lost. You get use to things. There is comfort in the predictable. So once I felt confident in my predictable something unpredictable happened. It is going to be a few weeks until I work out the kinks, but I am determined to keep my morning routines and also be in compliance with my rental agreement.

I also think though that this is a symptom of a bigger problem. I am tired of living in apartment complexes.

I want a kitchen that actually can hold my kitchenware without careful balance and good thoughts. I want to be able to wake up early and use my treadmill without having to think about anyone. I want to be able go to sleep early without the sounds of my military neighbor throwing keggars on a Saturday. Hearing... BAM BAM BAM "OHHHH!!!!!" STOMP STOMP STOMP . I have been complaining about things for months and it seems as if the complaints keep growing.

Truth is though. My maturity level is not apartment appropriate anymore. My financial situation is not anything but apartment ready. This is where teaching salaries get truly highlighted. My education and my work load should allow me to rent a small house without a roommate. In this world though it does not.

So. I am going to start looking for something that fits my needs in July after my trip. Taking this as a sign of divine intervention to go after what I actually want. A place of my own where I can be left alone to live the life I want. Might take me awhile, but I'm looking.

I'm embracing the change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

My Name Is Megan, And I am a Cancer (Zodiac not to Society)

The Limitations of Music Snobbery