The Dream

One thing that I wish achieve one day is traveling to all the continents (though I could pass on Antarctica) and visiting all the states. If I could travel to different places every year that would be amazing. I keep a map in my bedroom that I pin every single time I visit a place. I would love to get a pin on every country though I know that is definitely a tall order.

Traveling to me is the best opportunity to learn history, culture, and also to learn a little bit about myself as well. I feel like after every trip I feel more centered and more appreciative of the world. Our world is truly beautiful and we have so many gorgeous cultures that are worthy of exploring. The more I visit the more I understand.

Education opens doors, but traveling opens the soul. I always want to keep my soul nourished.

#LivingIntentionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits