Perfect Day

So if I had to design a perfect day it would start simply. I would wake up make coffee and some scrambled eggs then sit on my balcony reading a good book. Afterwards, I would walk to my gym to do a work out, because it does make me feel better which I never thought I would say. Usually working out is a means to an end rather than someone that I look forward to. I suppose I have converted to the dark side. 

Then I would meet my friends at a pub or some place that allows us to talk. Order a good beer or a good cider or if I am in a mood for more then whiskey ginger. Spend a couple hours being silly. Then maybe take a walk along the beach or around town with my friends. 

At the end of the day I would come home sit on my sofa and put on a good show or a movie. Just have a relaxing downtime before sleep. Or Skype call one of my friends who do not live near me anymore. 

The reason I think that this day is perfect is because it has a great balance. I'm social, but I also have time to reflect. The day is also filled with the things that matter most to me and bring me joy. Really perfect days are days that give you the most joy which means it gives you the most balance.

Now, that I know this. I should probably make sure that I make more of my days perfect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits