Inspiration

I think I have mentioned this before that when it comes to heroes or people I learn from the list is long. There is not a single person in my life that I turn to for strength, because I have been blessed with many generous souls or people who taught me not to be like them. Inspiration can be both what you aspire to be and what you aspire not to be both teaches you what you value the most.

The attributes that my heroes tend to have are intelligence, kindness, persistence, non-traditional, and believe in serving in a way that helps our world. Eleanor Roosevelt, George Orwell, Jane Austen, Socrates, and others that I talk about quite a bit. Were rebels who used their brains to stand up for what they felt was right or used their talents to showcase the wrongs of the current world.

I suppose that's what I look for in people I look forward to. Most of the time though I'm just in awe when people love people and honestly show it through their actions every single day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits