Designing Your Own Country

Sometimes it is fun to envision what the world would be like if you were in charge of it. Truth is, or at least I believe it to be truth, nothing would ever be truly perfect even if I had the reigns of this nation. Too many people who want too many things and what is best for one group might not necessarily be the best for another. Diversity comes with difficulties, but it also comes with far many benefits.

So to answer this question, I best describe how I wish the world to be. Personally, I'm a dreamer. I want so bad for the visions of John Lennon in his song Imagine to be the reality. I want to live in a world with no war, no hunger, no prejudice, and just the human race working together to solve problems. I suppose I would encourage service if I was in charge. Promote the idea that education should be more important than creating weapons. I wish my world to be like that.

Yet, I know as a political scientist the world will never be like that. Though we can continue to grow and get better. Growth is the goal.

I still wish though everyone would become dreamers so we can utilize our diversity to solve common problems.

#LivingIntentionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits