Childhood Dreams

My childhood dream was to become a radio personality. I loved the idea of sharing my passions with others. Connecting with diverse people who have diverse viewpoints. Having a sense of community that I am tied to. This all stemmed from meeting various radio personalities when I was younger in Marin County. From there the dream kind of took hold. I started to do podcasts, write blogs about politics, and eventually became an on air personality for Artists On Demand.
Even though the dream changed over the years to a non-profit worker and then eventually to a teacher. The things I desired never changed. Everyday I get to connect with diverse students who teach me just as much as I teach them. I get to share my passions with them and in return I get to see theirs. I have a built in community with my school and the surrounding area.
The thing about childhood dreams is that they might not come out exactly how you thought they would, but if you listen to the true intentions of what you wanted then eventually you will get exactly what you needed.
#LivingIntentionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits