A New Talent

Sometimes we do not give enough time to really think about the ways in which we have grown. Humans are not static whether we are intentional or not we all change due to experiences as well as the people who come into our lives. So let's be intentional in looking at the new things in our life that we enjoy.

The last year I have attempted things I never thought I would. For that, I feel like I have grown so much in the last year that I hardly recognize some aspects of myself. It is crazy how much you hang onto even when you are not consciously aware of it.

The one new thing that I have tried and enjoyed would have to be weight lifting. I thought it was going to be a means to an end, but I actually feel like it is therapeutic. It allows me to focus on my breathing, stretch myself to the limits, and at the end of it I feel refreshed and awake. I promise to keep trying new things even things I said I wouldn't, because I seem to be surprised every time I do. Even if I suck at it for a little bit.

Keep doing you. Keep growing. Keep trying new things.

#LiveIntentionally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy: Principles, Beliefs, and Walls

The Limitations of Music Snobbery

Habits